Hello there . I Love Playing Poker here on Unibet . It's The Platform I use for the last 3 years . I used to play on other site 888, pokerstars and many more . I have seen these other sites have many themes online cards tables. I got some for like $22 . but did not find some for the platform I use .I Was thinking . Why not make some to support the Platform I love to play ? So I did make some . If you like the themes please share and tell your friends . It will help me to create more content for The Platform we love to play on . Thank You and Enjoy .
If You wanna change the visuals on your unibet poker experience try these themes .The new cards theme helped me a lot grinding 6-8 tables 6 max cash games . Please share my blog with friends to help them enjoy their experience .
Get The Theme in this link
Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu